In Business for Over 45 Years
Hardy Fruit Trees, Wines & Preserves
Fruit & Fun... it's in our DNA!
20-Acre Fruit Farm in Alberta
Dave and Arden Delidais, the “D” and the “A” in DNA Gardens, have been fruit farming for over 45 years.
- Dry Island Buffalo Jump Park (6.5 Miles Away)
- Royal Tyrrell Dinosaur Museum (1 Hour Away)
- Trenville Park (15 Minutes Away) - This park is located on the majestic banks of the Red Deer River. It leads to many other great accesses to the Red Deer River.
- Alberta Prairie Railway Excursion (45 Minutes Away) - This is an exciting one-day adventure on a vintage passenger train from the 1920s. The train is robbed by the dreaded outlaw "Reynolds Raiders" or the "Pump Car Bandits." A short but furious gun battle ensues.
- Big Valley Campground (20 Minutes Away)
- Elnora Campground (9 Minutes Away)
- Hidden Jewel Campground (7 Minutes Away)
- McKenzie Crossing
Call and Visit Us Today
In addition, we also sell a variety of plants at affordable prices. For more information about our offerings or to book tours, contact us today.